We are celebrating #WorldChocolateDay 2021 and offering you a chance to WIN one of our award winning Andean Flavours dark chocolate gift sets from Ecuador. Pacari Chocolates are 100% vegan, organic, kosher, palm oil free, gluten free, ethical and fair trade.
This gift pack (RRP £20.00) includes full size Cuzco Pink Salt & Nibs, Lemongrass, Andean Blueberry & Chilli Chocolate bars.
To enter our giveaway on Twitter just like ❤️ and retweet our Twitter post.
To enter our giveaway on Facebook just like ❤️ and share our Facebook post.
Prize draw closes on Thursday 8th July 2021 at midnight.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 8th July 2021 at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winners will be announced in the following days.
- The winners are encourage to submit a review of their prize.
- The prize is one Andean Flavours Gift Set (one for Twitter giveaway and one for Facebook giveaway).
- The competition runs on our Twitter account and Facebook account. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winners will be contacted on Twitter and Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Twitter , Facebook or any of their subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winners via Royal Mail.
- Competition winners agree to be subscribed to the Pacari Chocolates UK monthly newsletter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.