Dad is one in a million, and so is Pacari Chocolates. That’s why we have the perfect Father’s day gift for 3 of you.
We organised a competition with a prize as unique as your loved ones. The 3 winners (one per social media: Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) will each be offered 3 limited edition bars: 1 Tangara 70%, 1 Piura 70% and 1 Lacumbia 70%.
Pacari chocolate bars are organic, vegan, gluten free, soy free, refined sugars free and kosher, which means that they are suitable for all people, including those who are gluten intolerant or have adopted a vegan diet
Facebook and/or Twitter: follow us and comment or retweet using the hashtag #PacariFathersday.
Instagram: Follow us, like the post, tag 2 friends and tell us who you would like to share the prize with.
See exact details below.
Entries can be received between Friday 1st June 2018 and midnight Thursday 7th June 2018, and users can submit only one entry per competition platform, i.e a user can enter once on Twitter, once on Facebook and once on Instagram.
We will select three winners from all entries, one winner on each platform (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). The winners will be picked at random using a random number generator. They will be announced on Friday 8th June.
How to Enter
Facebook - To join the competition on Facebook, users will need to comment and tell us who they would like to share the gift with, using the hashtag #PacariFathersDay on the original competition post, pinned to the top of the Pacari page, as well as like the Pacari page itself if they don’t already.
Twitter - To join the competition on Twitter, simply follow us and retweet our competition using the hashtag #PacariFathersDay.
Instagram – To join the competition on Instagram, follow us, like the post, tag 2 friends and tell us who you would like to share the bar with.
While it is not a condition of entry, please do let your friends know about this by sharing or tagging - maybe it could be their Father’s day present!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 7th June at midnight. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced as soon the following day.
- The winner is very welcome to submit a review of their prize.
- There will be one prize for each platform consisting of 3 bars of chocolate: Tangara 70%, Piura Quemazon 70% and Lacumbia 70%. The competition runs on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts at the same time. Only one entry per person per platform is allowed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK or EU.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook or any of its subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winners via post, 1st Class Delivery.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.