Win a YEAR's supply of premium, organic, and award-winning chocolate!
You read that right....one lucky winner really has the chance to walk away with 365 minibars of Pacari chocolate, one for every single day of the upcoming year! Can you think of a better Christmas present to yourself or a loved one?
You'll receive a mix of the following minibars, which include many of our Award Winning flavours:
- Piura 70%
- Esmeraldas 60%
- Raw 70%
- Salt and Nibs
- Espresso Coffee Bean
- Andean Mint
- Lemon Verbena
How to Enter
Facebook - To join the competition on Facebook, users will need to comment using the hashtag #ChristmasPacari on the original competition post, pinned to the top of the Pacari page, as well as like the Pacari page itself if they don’t already.
Twitter - To join the competition on Twitter, simply follow us and retweet our competition using the hashtag #ChristmasPacari.
While it is not a condition of entry, please do let your friends know about this by sharing or tagging as they might like to enter too!
Entries can be received between until Monday 18th December 12 noon. Users can submit only one entry per competition platform, i.e a user can enter once on Twitter and once on Facebook.
We will select one winner from all entries received on both Facebook and Twitter. The winner will be picked at random using a random number generator (for further terms and conditions - see below)
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition starts on Monday 4th December and closing date for entry will be Monday 18th December at 12 noon. After which no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced as soon as possible after this time.
- The winner is very welcome to submit a review of the chocolates they receive.
- There will be one prize consisting of 365 Pacari minibars of chocolate.
- The competition runs on our Twitter and Facebook accounts at the same time. Only one entry per person per platform is allowed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Twitter or Facebook, Instagram or any of its subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winner via post.
- All competition entrants agree to be subscribed to the Pacari Chocolates UK monthly newsletter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.