We do know that February has long been celebrated as a month of romance, and that St. Valentine’s Day, as we know it today, contains remnants of both Christian and ancient Roman tradition.
In the UK, Valentine’s Day began to be popularly celebrated around the 17th century. By the middle of the 18th, it was common for friends and lovers of all social classes to exchange small tokens of affection or handwritten notes, and by 1900, printed cards began to replace written letters.
Whatever your plans for this Valentine’s Day, you will never go wrong with a Pacari chocolate present. Who doesn’t like chocolate?! Plus, Pacari chocolate bars are organic, vegan, gluten free, soy free, refined sugars free and kosher, which means that they are suitable for everyone, including those who are gluten intolerant or have adopted a vegan diet.
To help you with your Valentine’s gift for your loved one, we have prepared a fantastic competition for you to take part in.
Whether you fancy adding some spice (with our Chilli Bar), want to ramp up the passion (with our Passionfruit Bar) or shower them with flowers (with our Andean Roses Bar) this combo would make the perfect gift. We have 3 sets of these bars nicely wrapped in a Valentine’s ribbon to give away with the option to add a gift message and send straight to your loved one!
Just follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter and comment or retweet using the hashtag #PacariValentines. See exact details below.
Entries can be received between Sunday 4th February 2018 and 12 noon Friday 9th February 2018, and users can submit only one entry per competition platform, i.e a user can enter once on Twitter and once on Facebook.
We will select three winners from all entries received on both Facebook and Twitter. The winners will be picked at random using a random number generator. They will be announced on Friday 9th February.
How to Enter
Facebook - To join the competition on Facebook, users will need to comment using the hashtag #PacariValentines on the original competition post, pinned to the top of the Pacari page, as well as like the Pacari page itself if they don’t already.
Twitter - To join the competition on Twitter, simply follow us and retweet our competition using the hashtag #PacariValentines.
While it is not a condition of entry, please do let your friends know about this by sharing or tagging - maybe it could be their Valentine’s present!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 9th February at 12 noon. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced as soon the following day.
- The winner is very welcome to submit a review of their prize.
- There will be three prizes consisting of 3 bars of chocolate each: Chilli Bar, Passionfruit Bar and Andean Roses Bar.
- The competition runs on our Twitter and Facebook accounts at the same time. Only one entry per person per platform is allowed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Twitter or Facebook, Instagram or any of its subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winners via post, 1st Class Delivery.
- All competition entrants agree to be subscribed to the Pacari Chocolates UK monthly newsletter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.