The Edinburgh Christmas Foodies Festival takes place on 24-26 November at the EICC Edinburgh.
As usual Pacari Chocolates will be exhibiting but we won’t be going alone. We are giving away a pair of tickets to three lucky winners! If you would like to join us then check out the competition on our Facebook page.
To enter, simply like the Pacari Chocolates UK Facebook page www.facebook.com/pacarichocolates.uk and let us know in a comment who you would like to bring with you to the Edinburgh Christmas Foodies Festival!
The competition closes on Friday 17th of November at 12 noon (terms and conditions below). The winners will be announced the same day. Good luck!
Don´t worry, if you cannot make it to the Foodies Festival, you can buy all your Pacari Christmas presents online. Start shopping now.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be the 17th November at 12 noon. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be three prizes consisting of a pair of tickets to the Edinburgh Christmas Foodies Festival 2017.
- The competition runs on our Facebook page only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send the prize to each winner via post or email.
- All competition entrants agree to be subscribed to the Pacari UK monthly newsletter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirm their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.