The perfect pancake recipe, and guess what... they are VEGAN and CHOCOLATEY all in the one fluffy pancake. The most delicious pancake recipe made with Pacari chocolate. You can choose any flavour of Pacari chocolate bar to mix up your flavours too… from Andean Blueberry to Lemon, you have free rein on your pancake flavours and toppings too!
Want to know how to re-create this stack? Follow along this simple recipe and your kitchen will be filled with the beautiful smell of freshly cooked pancakes in no time.
*Recipe makes up to 6 pancakes (Double/ halve measurements to suit)*
One cup of plain flour
One 50g bar of pacari chocolate chopped roughly
1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
A pinch of salt
One cup of warm non-dairy milk (almond, soya, oat… etc.)
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Mix flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a mixing bowl, and mix in the chopped pacari chocolate
- Heat up your non-dairy milk option until it is just warm and mix in the melted coconut butter and sugar.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mix at a time onto a non-stick frying pan on a low heat.
- When the mix begins to show bubbles on the top, flip the pancake to cook the top side. Repeat until the mix has all been used.
- Stack your pancakes and add whichever toppings you prefer. For example, honey, fresh fruit and chocolate shavings.
- Enjoy !